Startseite Startseite
Registrierung Super-KniffelLexikonZur GalerieMitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite
User-MapHangman spielen Zum Portal

Akaichou » Project Zero » Fatal Frame (English Section) » Fatal Frame II » The Lost Village - A RPG STORY. » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (3): [1] 2 3 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
CrimsonButterfly CrimsonButterfly ist weiblich
Bloody Kimono

All God's Village - A RPG STORY. Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Okey Here is the Story RPG. And here is the story that you have to follow ^_^

This is how the story begin for all the members that want to join this RPG:

Finelly, you say, finelly you can relax from the terrible and stressy day. You are so tired and you really REALLY want to take a nap, although it's to early to. You don't really know what to do, If you lay down you'll for sure fall a sleep. . Maybe you could play some video games? Maybe you could try and Kill the boss in Fatal Frame 2?.

You decide to do that, if you play the game you will for sure not fall asleep, because it's freaking scary and very exciting game . . Although. . you forgot that you friend "Kusabi" accidentally broke your Playstation 2/Xbox when He was play it.

You place your little backside in the sofa, starts the game . . and what happen? You get sucked into the game itself . . now you have to get into an adventure that is so scary, that once you leave. . you'll . . not be the same?

Now you have to leave the *video game* which is lost village. You have to get help from the other people in this rpg and you can not leave the village before you have post atleast 20 posts. (in this section). The Role play have to be atleast 20-40 words long, each time. Try your best.

and people, do not worrie about the spelling.
Try your best. As long as we know what you mean, it's green.~

Side note: No one will have the camera obscure, exept Mio, of course.
The character Mio will be selected later in the rpg.

If you have any questions, send Me A pm.~ <3

Now, we can begin.~ ENJOY!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where am I? How . . did I. . ?" Sandera stod up with a twitch, she turned white. "Omg, Where the hell am I?!" Sandera looked around. She could see that the room which she was in was very very old. The wallpapers had began to loose it's grip and colour. . Although everything, mainly the room, Looked very very familiar. Sandera feared the worst, although she did not want to believe it. . where she in the lost village? Where the forbidden ritual was held? First she was afraid, and then excited. "omg this is so cool!!" she screamed and jumped around, so happy.

But then she froze, like a lake in december . . "what if sae find me?!"

Sandera bagan to look around the room, she found the door leading out but. . Will she be brave enough to leave?

07 Oct, 2008 17:36 00 CrimsonButterfly ist offline Email an CrimsonButterfly senden Homepage von CrimsonButterfly Beiträge von CrimsonButterfly suchen Nehmen Sie CrimsonButterfly in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Tigermausbaer Tigermausbaer ist männlich   Zeige Tigermausbaer auf Karte
Nervensäge

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

"Hmmm ... , i thought i heared someone screaming", i whispered to myself. It would be great to find someone finaly after i have already searched a way out of this village since 7 hours.

08 Oct, 2008 04:07 47 Tigermausbaer ist offline Email an Tigermausbaer senden Homepage von Tigermausbaer Beiträge von Tigermausbaer suchen Nehmen Sie Tigermausbaer in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chitose Tachibana Chitose Tachibana ist weiblich
Chitose Tachibana

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

"Itsuki! were are you? Can´t someone help me? Slowly i moved through the wall into the tatami room south. "Will someone come and finaly help me?" i ask myself....

08 Oct, 2008 05:04 01 Chitose Tachibana ist offline Email an Chitose Tachibana senden Homepage von Chitose Tachibana Beiträge von Chitose Tachibana suchen Nehmen Sie Chitose Tachibana in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Bloody Kimono

Sandera sat for a while, and though if she really was in lost village. "this is so weird" she said to herself, looking rather dumb sitting in a corner and looking goofy. "oh what was that" Sandera said and looked around. She though she heard someone. .

"wh-wh-who is it?" Sandera looked around herself. Maybe it's Mio. . or mayu. . Or sae. She though. Sandera stod up one more, and then she saw Her.. .

Chitose Tachibana.

08 Oct, 2008 11:21 45 CrimsonButterfly ist offline Email an CrimsonButterfly senden Homepage von CrimsonButterfly Beiträge von CrimsonButterfly suchen Nehmen Sie CrimsonButterfly in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chitose Tachibana

"OMG!!! There is someone! I can´t see anything but maybe the bell will get heard." Fast i am ringing the bell. "Was i heard?" i ask myself. I think i can see a shadow. Quick i lift my arms and try to grab after it ....

08 Oct, 2008 15:58 06 Chitose Tachibana ist offline Email an Chitose Tachibana senden Homepage von Chitose Tachibana Beiträge von Chitose Tachibana suchen Nehmen Sie Chitose Tachibana in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Bloody Kimono

"IIIIK" Sandera Scream when someone touch her leg. She can feel a cold small hand upon her leg. "who is it" sandera ask the person. Not only is it so dark, she also can feel something weird in the air.

Sandera try to grap the person grabbing her leg, but there is no one there. Sandera Panic and starts spinning around the room, looking for the door out of the room.

"omg, a ghost" she scream over and over again. "Please don't hurt me, I know you died in a very bad way . .but please, I am to young to diiie ; ___ ;" Suddenly, Sandera trips and fall, infront of the little ghost.

08 Oct, 2008 17:23 17 CrimsonButterfly ist offline Email an CrimsonButterfly senden Homepage von CrimsonButterfly Beiträge von CrimsonButterfly suchen Nehmen Sie CrimsonButterfly in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chitose Tachibana

"The person has gone!!!!" I get down on my knees and start to cry. "Why is there no one who can help me?" Is i look a little bit up i notice once more a shadow.

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Chitose Tachibana am 06 Nov, 2008 14:42 58.

09 Oct, 2008 04:56 43 Chitose Tachibana ist offline Email an Chitose Tachibana senden Homepage von Chitose Tachibana Beiträge von Chitose Tachibana suchen Nehmen Sie Chitose Tachibana in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Nervensäge

It seems to be rather close from where i am. Carefully i sneak arround a corner and look into the Hallway. *Sighs* it is empty. As i open the next door. I see a girl attacked by a spirit. I take her hand and pull her away. "Run for your life!"

15 Oct, 2008 04:20 06 Tigermausbaer ist offline Email an Tigermausbaer senden Homepage von Tigermausbaer Beiträge von Tigermausbaer suchen Nehmen Sie Tigermausbaer in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Bloody Kimono

Sandera screaming in fear see someone reaching for her, she grab the hand and get pulled out of ther room. Sanderas heart is pounding really hard and she can't breath so good. "thank you, you saved me" Sandera say to the man who just saved her.

She whipe her sweat of her forhead and look at her hero. "oh my . . Andreas?" Sandera look at the tall man, and she know him. It's one of her good friends, Andreas.

15 Oct, 2008 17:56 34 CrimsonButterfly ist offline Email an CrimsonButterfly senden Homepage von CrimsonButterfly Beiträge von CrimsonButterfly suchen Nehmen Sie CrimsonButterfly in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Nervensäge

"How did you come here?" I ask Sandera totaly surprised. Very fast i look everywhere arrond if the spirit follows us. Fast i pull Sandera arround the next corner and start to whisper: "We have to watch out. There are more of theses spirits."

16 Oct, 2008 03:08 04 Tigermausbaer ist offline Email an Tigermausbaer senden Homepage von Tigermausbaer Beiträge von Tigermausbaer suchen Nehmen Sie Tigermausbaer in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Miku Hinasaki Miku Hinasaki ist weiblich
Quistis

"Oh my god! There is someone more alive!" i think. Quiet i open the door from the closet in wich i have hidden myself. Slowly i come closer two the other two gyus. I lift my arm and touch the girl at the shoulder.

16 Oct, 2008 11:28 46 Miku Hinasaki ist offline Email an Miku Hinasaki senden Beiträge von Miku Hinasaki suchen Nehmen Sie Miku Hinasaki in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Bloody Kimono

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" Sandera scream and jump high in the air. Sandera turn around and see a small and scared girl. She can't believe her eyes, it's another trapped person. "oh deear, you scared me really bad there" Sandera say to The girl. Then she come to think about Andreas who after all saved her. "thank you Andi" Sandera's heart is pounding really hard, she have to cover it by her hand.

She turn to face the girl. "Who are you anyway?"

16 Oct, 2008 19:41 54 CrimsonButterfly ist offline Email an CrimsonButterfly senden Homepage von CrimsonButterfly Beiträge von CrimsonButterfly suchen Nehmen Sie CrimsonButterfly in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Sae Kurosawa Sae Kurosawa ist weiblich

"Wasn´t that Yae? Yae!!!! We must perform the ritual! Yae, where are you? Slowly i move to the source of the scream..... "Yae, where are you?"

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Sae Kurosawa am 17 Oct, 2008 11:28 04.

17 Oct, 2008 11:26 02 Sae Kurosawa ist offline Email an Sae Kurosawa senden Beiträge von Sae Kurosawa suchen Nehmen Sie Sae Kurosawa in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Nervensäge

"Let us go. Maybe here are more ghosts wich have heard you now!" i say to both.

We walk along a Hallway and go downstairs to the 1st floor. All the time we hear a whisper. "Is there anybody?"

20 Oct, 2008 03:15 22 Tigermausbaer ist offline Email an Tigermausbaer senden Homepage von Tigermausbaer Beiträge von Tigermausbaer suchen Nehmen Sie Tigermausbaer in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Quistis

"Have you been here before?" i ask the other ones. "I don´t have any idea how i came here. I just walked into the forrest with my boyfriend and then it became dark!" Suddenly i hear a whisper:

"Yae, where are you?"

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 2 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Miku Hinasaki am 23 Oct, 2008 11:32 30.

23 Oct, 2008 11:31 16 Miku Hinasaki ist offline Email an Miku Hinasaki senden Beiträge von Miku Hinasaki suchen Nehmen Sie Miku Hinasaki in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Bloody Kimono

"oh my god, oh my god!!" Sandera starts jumping around scared as HELL! We have to get our of here she thinks and look at Andreas and Miku. "guuys, I have a bad feeling about this, We have to leave this house right now" Sandera starts pulling Andreas arm.
"Andiii, lets go please?!" Suddenly Sandera spot something white far away in the long hallway. It's sae. Sandera panics and starts screaming and run out from the room, into a closet.

She is hiding.

27 Oct, 2008 18:19 56 CrimsonButterfly ist offline Email an CrimsonButterfly senden Homepage von CrimsonButterfly Beiträge von CrimsonButterfly suchen Nehmen Sie CrimsonButterfly in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Nervensäge

"Be quiet .... " i wisper to Sarah. Slowly we move backwards behind a Kimono and hide us behind it. A shining light comes up and someone approaches ... "Will this be the end?" i ask myself.

27 Oct, 2008 18:24 45 Tigermausbaer ist offline Email an Tigermausbaer senden Homepage von Tigermausbaer Beiträge von Tigermausbaer suchen Nehmen Sie Tigermausbaer in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chitose Tachibana

"Has she gone downstairs? Why did everyone leave me?" I go downstairs and try to find someone. At first i pass the hallway of contrasts and the twins room and continue to search. Frustrated i give up. I feel afraid and want to hide once more in a closet. I see one wich can be opened on both sides of the wall. As i go inside i see someone who hides herself.
"Can you help me?" i ask and get closer to her ....

06 Nov, 2008 14:48 21 Chitose Tachibana ist offline Email an Chitose Tachibana senden Homepage von Chitose Tachibana Beiträge von Chitose Tachibana suchen Nehmen Sie Chitose Tachibana in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Bloody Kimono

Sandera hear someone calling for her and she see someone reaching for her in the darkness. "who is it?" Sandera ask, scared to death. Suddenly she feel a sharp pain in her hand! "aw, something is really cold" Then she understands that it have to be a ghost. "omg, I AM SO STUPID!!" Sandera panic and starts waving her arms infron of her in hope of scaring the ghost. Did she scare the ghost?

06 Nov, 2008 20:41 43 CrimsonButterfly ist offline Email an CrimsonButterfly senden Homepage von CrimsonButterfly Beiträge von CrimsonButterfly suchen Nehmen Sie CrimsonButterfly in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chitose Tachibana

"Help me please! Help me please!!!!!". Finaly i have found someone! I touch her but she sreams very loud. "Why does she?" i ask myself. Once more i can´t see anything and i fear the girl has disappeared. I fall down on my knees and start to cry.

07 Nov, 2008 11:52 52 Chitose Tachibana ist offline Email an Chitose Tachibana senden Homepage von Chitose Tachibana Beiträge von Chitose Tachibana suchen Nehmen Sie Chitose Tachibana in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Quistis

"Sandra!!!!"
As i can see Sea is very close already to the closet and it seems that another spirit has reached the closet from the backside. Andreas and i push the partitioning away and run to the closet. Sae gets scared for a short moment and quickly we open the doors of the closet and pull sandra out of it. Inside the closet there is the small ghost we met before and cries. I take Sandras hand and scream: "We have to get out of here!"

10 Nov, 2008 12:19 45 Miku Hinasaki ist offline Email an Miku Hinasaki senden Beiträge von Miku Hinasaki suchen Nehmen Sie Miku Hinasaki in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Sae Kurosawa Sae Kurosawa ist weiblich

"Yae, don´t run away! Stay with me! Don´t leave me alone! We must perform the ritual!"

13 Nov, 2008 15:29 34 Sae Kurosawa ist offline Email an Sae Kurosawa senden Beiträge von Sae Kurosawa suchen Nehmen Sie Sae Kurosawa in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Nervensäge

Quickly we run in the next room and trough a hallway in a Large Storeroom. There is a ladder that goes into a cellar. Carefully we climb down and look arround. It is a small cave in wich we are in. "Ok, let us continue to walk! I hope that we get out of here."

24 Nov, 2008 04:56 35 Tigermausbaer ist offline Email an Tigermausbaer senden Homepage von Tigermausbaer Beiträge von Tigermausbaer suchen Nehmen Sie Tigermausbaer in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Bloody Kimono

"oh dear" sandra look around. "Omg, what are we going to do?!" Sandra is very stressed, and here head starts to hurt again. This was really bad, because once she get headache she might faint. "oh Miku, what are we going to do?"

09 Dec, 2008 18:20 57 CrimsonButterfly ist offline Email an CrimsonButterfly senden Homepage von CrimsonButterfly Beiträge von CrimsonButterfly suchen Nehmen Sie CrimsonButterfly in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Nervensäge

"Hey Miku! Don´t stay behind us! It is better to stay close together." After a few meters wich we had to go through a tunnel we see another ladder wich we start to climb up. In the room we are now, we can see many dolls. Carefully we open the door to the hallway of contrasts...

10 Dec, 2008 11:06 50 Tigermausbaer ist offline Email an Tigermausbaer senden Homepage von Tigermausbaer Beiträge von Tigermausbaer suchen Nehmen Sie Tigermausbaer in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (3): [1] 2 3 nächste »  
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu:

radiosunlight.de Geblockte Angriffe: 11505 | prof. Blocks: 93147973 | Spy-/Malware: 8811
CT Security System lite v3.0.4: © 2006 Frank John & cback.de

Besucher gesamt : 266911 «» Besucher heute : 585 «» Besucher gestern : 1825

Impressum | Datenschutzerklärung

Forenhosting bei Board-4You, Webhosting bzw. Webspace bei Speicherzentrum.de